Some things are too good to be true. While that may not necessarily be the case with you and your term life insurance quote, there are still pros and cons about getting a free term life insurance quote online of which you should be aware.
• When you search for a free term life insurance quote online, your information is compared with the policies offered by many life insurance companies. If you searched with each life insurance company in person or via telephone, it could take you days to get the same results an instant online quote would give you in seconds.
• Going further, a comparison of each term life insurance policy and company becomes instantly available. You will not have to spend hours researching the financial ratings and complaints filed against each life insurance company.
• If you’re offered a term life insurance quote you like, you can contact an agent with the company or just apply for the policy immediately online.
• It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s convenient.
• Getting a free term life insurance quote online might not be as accurate as getting one from a live life insurance agent or representative.
• A live life insurance agent or representative can tell you about ways to save money – such as premium discounts – that you aren’t always told about when you get a free term life insurance quote online.
• You may be more tempted to fudge the truth during an online term life insurance quote process (such as denying the fact you’ve been a smoker for the past 20 years) than you would if you spoke with a live person.
• When you get a free term life insurance quote online, you have sometimes have to enter personal contact information. By doing this, you run the risk of being contacted by life insurance representatives via email or telephone from now until this time next year.